WE ARE EXPANDING ….. An opportunity to work in a fun-filled yet professional environment, we help and learn from each other. If you are a decision maker and enjoy getting things done, have great account management, people management, and project management skills, we are interested in meeting with you.
Ardent Properties has been in business for over two decades, we specialize in providing strata and rental property management to homeowners and real estate investors with properties on Vancouver Island. We offer customized solutions based on our client’s long term needs with integrity and flexibility. Providing exceptional customer support sets us apart from all other property management companies and makes Ardent an industry leader with proven results.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ARDENT:
- Flexible vacation /Leave policy
- Flex Days for start time
- Work from home flexibility
- Company paid phone
- Health /Medical benefits
- Administrative Support
Accounting Clerk:(Paternity leave or permanent)
We’re looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain a significant depth of experience in a dynamic and collaborative environment. A successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or BBA preferred
- 1-year experience working as an Accounting Clerk or bookkeeper preferred
- Experience with Sage 50 or SAP an asset
- Good communication skills and strong multitasking ability.
- Good time management, organization skills and strong work ethic.
- Comfortable using computer systems and software.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable process.
- Set up payment of invoices and process accounts payable cheques
- Manage owner transfers and statements, bank deposits, maintain petty cash
- Resolve invoice discrepancies, reconciliation of payments, and analyses of account
- Maintain accounting records in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Setting up the Pre-authorized Debit Plan
- Performing data entry and clerical duties
- Support audit requirements
Strata Property Manager
We’re looking for a fully licensed Strata Manager to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
You would be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of residential and mixed-use strata buildings
- Financial Management including budget variance analysis
- Managing projects – vendor management, service schedules
- Account and Relationship management
- Working with Strata Corporations within the regulatory framework
- Listening and providing advice
A successful candidate must have:
- Real Estate Council of B.C. Strata Management License (Mandatory) or meet all requirements to obtain a license
- Experience working as a Strata Manager is desired and training is available
- Exceptional time management, organizational and leadership skills
- Comfortable using computer systems and software
- Good communication skills and strong multitasking ability
- Familiarity with the Strata Property Act, regulations and other relevant legislation
- Strong work ethics and a valid BC Driver’s License
Rental Property Manager
Excellent opportunity to join a busy Rental Management company for a full time licensed Residential Rental agent.
The successful candidate must have experience managing residential properties, be very familiar with the Residential Tenancy Act, have a strong background qualifying prospects and conducting building inspections as well as a good understanding of rental accounting procedures.
The work environment is fast-paced and friendly with progressive technology and above average properties and friendly tenants. Our clients are long-term rental Owners with significant investments. Strong communication skills and the ability to manage relationships is essential.
Strata Manager Trainee
We are currently seeking candidates for our Strata Management Trainee program. The curriculum for this program is structured and comprehensive and will introduce the successful candidate to all aspects of property management including administration, financial accounting, building science, organizational behaviour and physical operations ensuring a solid foundation for the future Property Manager.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to advance and grow their career through a disciplined progression of responsibilities and will possess the following qualifications:
- Two years or more business or administrative experience; knowledge and experience in rental and condominium management is an asset
- Demonstrated strong client service focus and commitment to quality
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a wide variety of responsibilities
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational abilities
- Intermediate level or better proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Eligibility to be licensed for Strata Management with the Real Estate Council of BC or a commitment to fulfill licensing requirements within a nine month timeframe from the start of this program
- Valid driver’s license and ownership of a reliable vehicle